The holidays might seem long gone for some. We are all excited about the new year and the possibilities it may bring and perhaps we are already making resolutions to improve our lives. How about changing the way we shop, and save money while relieving some of the stress of shopping during the holidays? Watch this video to see my after Christmas purchases of this year.
Save money on holiday gifts – My purchases this year
Marshalls, Target, Ross, Homegoods, and Michaels are great places to visit right after the new year to get big discounts.
Here’s what I’m wearing (in case you’re curious):
- Top: XXI (Forever 21) – purchased at Goodwill for $5
- Necklace: Dark Moon Attic – eBay store $6.30
(Check-out the Dark Moon Attic store for more breathtaking pieces)
- Earrings: they were a gift 🙂
- Lips: COVERGIRL Outlast Lipcolor in Wine To Five (538) $7 to $10
- Eyes: watch the tutorial here
Please, subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified every time I upload a video.
Watch on YouTube – “Save money on holiday gifts – My purchases this year”