elf makeup pretty much dominates my collection. I own their brushes, face products, lip colors and even one of their nail polishes. It’s an affordable brand that performs, for the most part, awesomely. So, when I found some items from elf Cosmetics for $1 at my local Dollar Tree, I had to get them.
It’s the month of love, and as I was looking for inspiration, I came across this makeup tutorial and I got the idea of creating a Jaclyn Hill inspired Valentines makeup look, using all affordable makeup.
Here’s a simple makeup tutorial using all affordable products. It’s one of my favorite looks and definitely what I go for on the days when I want to look great and not think too much about what I’m going to do to my face 😉
My Go To Easy Makeup Routine using affordable makeup.
Products I used:
- e.l.f. Cosmetics: lip exfoliator $3
- e.l.f Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer: in “Pearl” $2
- e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil: in “Neutral Brown” $2
- e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit: in “Medium” $3
- Wet N Wild: Vanity palette (discontinued)
- e.l.f. Eye Shadow Brush $1
- Coastal Scents Revealed Palette – $19.95 (oftentimes on sale)
- L.A. Colors Shader brush (kit) $2.49 at Family Dollar
- e.l.f. Blending Eye Brush $1
- TIGI Blending brush – $15
- Maybelline Studio Master Prime $7.99
- e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer in “Fair” $3
- Imitation Real Techniques flat top brush $1.69
- e.l.f. Expert Liquid Liner: in “Jet Black” $2
- e.l.f. Studio Contour Brush $3
- CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara: in Very Black $7
- NYC Smooth Skin BB Cream: $3.70 at Target
- e.l.f. Perfect Blend Concealer (discontinued)
- e.l.f. Sunkissed Glow Bronzer: in “Warm Tan” $2
- e.l.f. Baked Highlighter: in “Moon Pearls” $3
- Imitation Real Techniques round top brush $1.69
- L.A. Colors blush: in “Toast” $1 at Dollar Tree
- CoverGirl Outlast All Day Two Step Lipcolor: in “Naturalast” $7 to $10
Watch my go to easy makeup routine using affordable makeup directly on YouTube.
The video above is not sponsored but I am affiliated with Coastal Scents because I believe they offer great products at affordable prices. The Revealed palette was my very first palette and is still one of my favorites (read my post on my eye shadow palette collection)